Thursday, August 9, 2012

MDS Angry Birds

My son 's birthday is this weekend.  We decided to go with an Angry Birds Theme this year.  Treat sacks at our local store are $3.50 for 8 little angry bird sacks.  This does not sit well with me.  My Digital Studio to the rescue.

I created this postcard on MDS2 and will attach it to the front of a standard ole' brown lunch bag.  The grass area is done with the torn edges stamp in three layers of Gumball Green and Old Olive.  I resized and rotated a few squares to make the sling shot.  The bird itself is one of the new features that comes with MDS2.  You can now add a photo to any punch shape.  I found the face of the bird online and put it into the circle punch.  The feathers behind are the 5 petal flower punch.

Check out the curve to "Happy Birthday".  Again thanks to MDS2, you can now make your words follow along a curve or zig zag.  A few drop shadows and some cupcake top clouds....viola'.....we are done.  This took very little time to do.

To check out more on the features of MDS2, check out the SU! My Digital Studio Website.  Be sure to watch a few of the videos in the training section.

Purchase MDS2 or other Stampin' Up! products online 24/7 at My Demonstrator Website.

No comments :