Tuesday, August 7, 2012

MDS2 is Mind Blowing!!

It has been awhile since I have posted.  After our move "life" just took over.  I have been checking out some of the new things that SU! has come out with and made a few new cards that I am ready to share, but the moment I saw MDS2 I couldn't wait to tell you.
My Digital Studio is a fantastic program for all your Digital Papercrafting needs, but MDS2 is Mind Blowing!



Here are just a few of the exciting new features you get with MDS2.....

  • Multiple colors in one stamp image
  • Crop your stamps or embelishments
  • Have embelishments or Designer Series Paper in ANY COLOR!
  • Easily fill punches with photos, DSP or even TEXT.
  • Make text follow a shape (any curve or line you can think of)
  • More abilities with grouped objects
  • Mirror options for DSP, embellishments, groups, etc
  • View page layouts side by side
  • Add rounded corners to DSP or photos with a simple click
  • Decide you want your project to be a different size....no problem....want to make your scrapbook page a card...you can do that too.

Trust me when I say that MDS2 is a must have program for everyone.  
To help those who want to get the most out of MDS2 Stampin' Up! has put out an entire new series of videos with step by step instructions for each feature.  Check them out in the training section of www.mydigitalstudio.net  WARNING: Once you see how great this program is you won't be able to contain your excitement.

TRY IT FOR FREE!
Try MDS2 for 30 days for free.  Simply select the program from My Demonstrator Website Store.

PURCHASE IT TODAY!
Option 1: MDS2
Comes with the Full Program and a limited bit of digital content.  Item #130644-Download, Item#130645-Disk Coming Soon.  You can purchase this for $39.95 in My Demonstrator Website Store.

Option 2: MDS2+
You can purchase the FULL version INCLUDING over $500 worth of content for $79.95 in My Demonstrator Website Store.  Item #130646 (download).  Item #130647-Disk Coming soon)  Content is not the same as original MDS.  It has been upgraded to new trending stamps, embelishments and papers.  Check out the new content here.

UPGRADE to MDS2!
Already own My Digital Studio, upgrade the software online to MDS2 today for only $19.95.  Select the upgrade item #130650 from My Demonstrator Website Store.

No comments :