Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cupcakes Gone Wild

This card has the same design idea as the Build-A-Bear card from yesterday. The process of masking the center is the same. I showed this sample at the workshop for another idea of cards the guests could make on their own. Again I masked off the center before wheeling the images. Removed the mask and stamped the large cupcake in stazon ink. I also used the watercolor pencils and a blender pen to color in the images. The watercolor pencils give things a nice soft look. You can also shade easily with them.
I encourage you to make your own wheelin' good time card soon.

To order Stampin' Up! Products contact the demonstrator in your area or order online 24/7 by click "Shop Now" in the upper right corner of My Stampin' Up! Website.

Products Used:
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes, Cupcakes Wheel
Colors: Black Stazon, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen

No comments :