Monday, August 2, 2010

Black Roses

My husbands unit got a new soldier the other day. We invited them over for dinner and met the nicest couple you could know. Both of them were as polite as you could hope anyone would be. So why did I put black roses on their card? Because they are into the whole gothic thing. I thought the black roses would be a nice personal touch for them.

I spritzed the roses with Shimmer Mist Smooch to make them sparkle a little. I made the roses with the tail end and wing of the two step bird punch. I got the idea from another SU! demonstrator on Stampin' Addicts. I love trading ideas like this with other demonstrators. If you would like to join my Stampin' Up! team and have access to all these great ideas let me know.



Products Used:
Stamps: Oval All
Colors: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Garden Green, Basic Black
Accessories: Square Lattice Embossing Folder, 1/8" Black Taffetta Ribbon, Punches (Two step bird, Large Oval, Scallop Oval), Shimmer Mist Smooch Spritz

No comments :