Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bag tags

I have been blessed in my business lately to start a new round of my stamping club. We met for the first time a couple of weeks ago. They are such a nice group of ladies. When the first club order came in the other day and I wanted to do something special for them. I put each of their orders in an SU! reusable shopping bag with a handmade tag. The shopping bags were available to demonstrators and feature SU! exclusive artwork. These bags featured this years In Colors with the "Circle Circus" stamp designs.
I got some new Big Shot dies a little while back and this was the perfect opportunity to try them out. Since the big shot will cut through many types of material I was able to make a nice thick sturdy gift tag. I cut the flaps of of the shipping box the order came in and ran it through the Big Shot with the Scallop Square Clear Die. I stamped the first initial for each lady and decorated it with flowers cut from the Flowers Layers #3 Die. To top the flower I used a Chocolate Chip Corduroy Button. I tied a piece of linen thread through the holes and attached it with a bit of sticky strip. A hole punched in the corner with the Crop-A-Dile and a piece of 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon and it is done.

No comments :