Monday, December 7, 2009

Peppermint Patty Tins

Here is another item I had at the craft fair this past weekend. I had these tins left over from my baby shower a year ago. They fit 12 of these peppermints in them. I chose to only put in 6 and lift them up with a little tissue paper.
I stamped the image on both the colored cardstock (Gable galore and Tempting turquoise) and then in a color onto Whisper White. I punched out the white one and layered it onto the colored one. I put one on each side of the peppermint patty. Tied a length of grosgrain ribbon around the tin. The tag is from the "Two Tags" Big Shot Die. I stamped the To: / From: on the inside of the tag.

Stamp set: Sweet Season
Ink/Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Gable Galore
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Two Tags Die

No comments :