Thursday, December 10, 2009

Build-A-Bear Desk Set

I made a few of these for the craft fair. I started with an 8x10 acrylic photo frame. It stands up and are cheep at most big box stores. The bear, mat for the post-its, and designer paper are all behind the acrylic. The cork, calendar w/mat and post-its themselves are on the top of the frame.

The Big Shot is capable of cutting many things. In this case, I cut the cork with the scallop circle Big Shot Die. Of course the Build-A-Bear is made with the Big Shot also. The bear is dressed in Pawsitively DSP. I attached the pen with a little bit of velcro.



1 comment :

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 12. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/