Monday, July 20, 2009

Viewfinder

"Pony Party" is a fun stamp set. You can do so many things with the pony. It comes with wings to make a flying horse and a horn for a unicorn. It also comes with several small things to decorate the pony. I remember as a little girl playing with My Little Pony. Each pony had a small decal on the rear end. There are 5 that come with this stamp set. They would make cute stickers for a childs card. They could also be placed in a build-a-brad so they can be changed out as you wanted. I couldn't decide which one I wanted to use, so I used them all.

I made a viewfinder card. There is a wheel behind the pony that turns. As you turn the dial, one of the images shows through the hole in the pony. There is a small rainbow, a star, a group of flowers, a pair of hearts and the butterfly. The viewfinder is made by attaching the wheel behind the image with a brad. The pony panel is then placed up on dimentionals. The sentiment was colored with various markers and then stamped.

No comments :