Thursday, July 9, 2009

Courage

If you are military and have not seen page 67 of the new 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog from Stampin' Up! you need to go see it now. I fell in love with everything on that page from first sight. My husband happened to look over as I was flipping through the catalog and did a double take on that page. He took the catalog from me, looked harder and then asked if I would be ordering the stamp sets soon. Well, the entire page made it onto my first order on July 1st. It was so happy when the box came and I got a chance to play with it.

This image is wonderful. It is easy to color or simply shade areas. The saying that comes with it is very nice. I wanted to keep the design of this card simple. It is a large panel of Whisper White on a Rose Red card base. I roughed the edges and then inked them with Basic Gray. The image is colored with blender pens and stampin' pastels (chalks).

No comments :