Monday, November 19, 2007

Super Fast Peppermint Treats

Everyone loves treats. Here is a super simple way to decorate your treats.
All you need is some scraps of cardstock, a small stamp image, a basic ink pad, something to color with, some adhesive and a few punches.
1.) On a neutral piece of cardstock, stamp your small image with your basic ink. I stamped the mitten from "Flaky Friends" in Basic Black onto Whisper White cardstock.
2.) Color in your image. I colored my mittens with Pink Passion, Tempting Turquoise and Green Galore Markers.
3.) Punch out your images with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch.
4.) Punch out coordinating cardstock with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch and the Scalloped Circle Punch. I punched my shapes out of the same colors I colored the mittens with.
5.) Layer your punched items together using the adhesive of your choice. I used my SU! Snail Adhesive.
6.) Attach your layered images to the flat side of some York Peppermint Patties.
7.) The last and best step--Give them away to all your friends, use them as an after dinner mint on your holiday table, or curl up next to the fire and eat them yourself.

No comments :