Monday, September 19, 2011

Birthday Boy

I have been busy the last week with workshops, classes and life in general.  I will post a few of the workshop cards in a few days.  For now I have a quick post of a Birthday Card I made for a special little 5 year old's party the other day.  I don't have any truck or dinosaur stamps, so I had to come up with something a little more general.  This card was quick, simple and can be done in any color combination to suit the receiver.
The little boy is into Transformers, so I tried to go with a bold color scheme to mimic the bold colored robots.  So you have your Optimus Prime (Real Red and Pacific Point) colored cupcake with your Bumblebee (Daffodil Delight) card base and a little Old Olive accent for good measure.  The cupcake panel and sentiment circle are put up on dimensionals (my must have product).

You can order Stampin' Up! products online 24/7 by clicking "shop now" in the upper corner of My Demonstrator Website.  Don't forget to "Follow Me on Facebook" and have all the blog updates sent directly to your News Feed.


Products Used:
Stamps:  Word Play (wm #120308, cm #120651), (Crazy for Cupcakes (wm #111618)
Colors: (cardstock and markers to color) Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Real Red, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black Classic Ink Pad
Accessories:  Fire Rhinestone Square Brads (#109112), Real Red Satin Ribbon (#117286), Scallop Circle Punch (#119854), 1-3/4" Circle Punch (#119850), Houndstooth Embossing Folder (#123134), Big Shot (#113439), Dimensionals (#104430)

No comments :