Friday, July 1, 2011

New Catalog Open House & Garage Sale

It is here. It is available. The New 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog. The catalog can be viewed online starting today at my Stampin' Up! Website. You can also contact me on how to receive your very own copy.



I am hosting an Open House/Garage Sale on July 16th from 11:00-1:00 (10:00 start time for my past hostesses). I have lots of retired stamps that need new homes. For one day and one day only, I am offering them in a Buy One Get One format. Purchase products from the new catalog at the event and receive equal value of my retired stamps for FREE! No need to choose from new or retired products--get them both at this event. I have several stamp sets that have been retired for more than a year. As an added bonus they will be discounted from their original value, so you can get even more for your purchase.


A Make-N-Take and light lunch will be provided. Everyone will also go home with a copy of the New 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog.


This is a one time event. After July 16th, my retired items will only be available for sale. A list of my remaining retired stamps will be posted here shortly after the event for purchase by mail.

No comments :