Monday, August 26, 2013

UPCOMING BANNER CLASSES

Have you seen the Build-A-Banner products in the Holiday Catalog.  How totally cute are these?  I could not resist and got all of the items, then sat down over the weekend and made 3 banners.  One each for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.  I had so much fun making mine, that I thought it would be great to have a class for everyone to make their own.

Each banner is Approximately 3 Feet long.  Each flag measures 5" by 7".
December 7th--"Joy" Banner
October 5th--"Spooky" Banner
November 2nd-- "Thanks" Banner
"Give" additional $5 
WHEN:  These classes will be held as a 3 part series on the first Saturday of each month (Oct-Dec) @ 1:00pm.  Please give approximately 2 hours to assemble your banner at the class.  Some people may work faster, others slower, and some supplies need to be shared.  You can sign up for one, two or all three classes. 

WHERE:  All classes are held in my home on AMR.  Classes will be limited to 8 participants at each class. 

COST:  Each class is $25* (see November class note below) with payment due 10 days before the class date.  Prepay for all three classes by September 25th for only $70 and receive the “give” banner tier for free.

*November class is for the “thanks” tier.  You can add the “give” tier for an additional $5 or receive it for free with prepayment for all three classes by September 25th.


THINGS TO BRING:  Absolutely nothing.  All supplies will be provided at the class. 

HOW TO REGISTER:  You can email me at fa_stamper@sbcglobal.net, call me at (580)483-3758 or leave me a message on my business FACEBOOK page.  Search for Kathleen Brill-Myrice Demonstrator.  I will then contact you for your payment.  Your registration cannot be confirmed until payment is received. 


PRIVATE CLASSES for these banners are available.  Contact me for available dates.  Private classes must have a minimum of 6 people and must be prepaid in full 10 days before class date. 

My Demonstrator Website

No comments :