Thursday, August 1, 2013

NEW PRODUCTS START TODAY!

The Holiday Catalog starts today.  Get all your needs for the Fall and Winter Holidays in one place.  This catalog is packed with great products and even better ideas for projects to make with them.  CHECK IT OUT HERE>

Today also marks the start of a NEW PRODUCT for Stampin' Up!  Thinlits Card Dies.  I got the chance to see these in action at Convention.  Oh My Goodness!!  I am ordering mine today.

They've been called flip cards, flip flop cards, swing cards, and more-but they have always been a bit tricky to create. Not anymore! The amazing new Thinlits Card Dies cut and score to create a card that flips in just one step.
ItemDescriptionPrice
133479Label Card Thinlits Die$32.95
133480Circle Card Thinlits Die$32.95


These Thinlits come with more then just the card form die.  Check out the FULL FLYER HERE.


ORDER PRODUCTS ONLINE 24/7 or Check out my Class Calendar at My Demonstrator Website

No comments :