Monday, January 30, 2012

Frequent Stamper Miles Program Kickoff

I am introducing a New Program to all my customers.  The Frequent Stamper Miles Program is easy enough to understand.  For every $50 (before tax & shipping) you order from me in a single transaction you will earn ONE Frequent Stamper Miles Token (FSM).  Collect TEN FSM Tokens and you can select any single product from the current catalogs valued at $29.95 or less.  OR You can continue to save your tokens and trade in 20 of them for an item $59.95 or less.  Tokens do not have an expiration date.  They will be sent to you through the mail as a reminder of what you have earned.

HOW TO REDEEM TOKENS: Simply email me with your selection.  DO NOT order your selection online.  The online program will not give it to you for free, nor will I return your money.  You must email Kathleen to redeem your tokens.  Stampin' Up! will not honor your tokens.  This is not a Stampin' Up! Company promotion.
This program is for all Kathleen's customers both online and at workshops and classes.  Class fees do not count towards a product purchase.  Retired items Kathleen sells at her workshops and class do not count towards this program as they generally have their own special when they are offered.
As a special thank you to my loyal customers from the last year, I sent out FSM Tokens to all qualifying orders in 2011.  You should receive them in the mail within the next few days.

FAQ:  Can I order online and receive FSM Tokens?  YES, all orders over $50 (before Tax & Shipping) qualify.
Can I order $25 this time and $25 next time?  NO, your order must be a minimum of $50 in a single transaction.
Is there a limit to the number of FSM tokens I can receive in a single transaction?  NO, you will earn ONE token for every $50 (before tax & shipping) that you order.  Place an order for $100 and receive TWO FSM Tokens.  Place an order for $150 and receive THREE Tokens as well as all the hostess benefits for your order.
Do items off the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack count? YES, as long as it can be ordered through the online ordering system it counts.  This also includes Digital downloads available.
Can my Free item be a hostess or half off hostess item?  NO, the free item must be available for purchase by any customer.
Where will my item be shipped to?  Your selection will be shipped directly to you.  Kathleen reserves the right to hand deliver local items.
Are FSM from other Demonstrators redeemable through Kathleen?  NO, just as I would not expect them to honor my tokens, I do not honor theirs.

Kathleen reserves the right to end this program at any time or alter the requirements.  Tokens earned before any changes will be honored as long as Kathleen is a demonstrator for Stampin' Up!

Contact me with any questions about the program.

ORDER ONLINE 24/7 at My Demonstrator Website and start earning your Frequent Stamper Miles Today.


No comments :