Sunday, January 29, 2012

Appreciation Event

I wanted to thank all of my Hostesses, Club Members and Frequent Stampers (see the coming Monday's post for more details of how to be a Frequent Stamper) before my family moves next month.  I sent all of the qualifying customers an email invitation last week and then a reminder card over the weekend.
This is the card I sent to everyone.  It features the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  It also features the New Blossom Punch that coordinates with the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set (used on the outside of the envelope below).  I made several similar cards using different prints from the mini catalog.  I love this paper so much.  I am on my second pack already.  The colors are so fun and have lots of coordinating accessories.

Along with the card I sent an explanation of my New Frequent Stamper Program (see this coming Monday's Post) and a door prize ticket with ways to earn more tickets.



Here is a picture of the door prize bin for the event.  It has lots of goodies both retired and NEW.  Everyone in attendance will receive at least one gift from the basket.  There are other things too, but that is my secret to share with them.  We will be doing two new techniques that I learned at Leadership Conference Last week.  One using the New Edgelit Frames in the Occasions Mini and the other using fabric and the Big Shot.  Be on the lookout for photos of those in the coming weeks.  

No comments :