Thursday, October 27, 2011

Simple In Color Treats

Last month I had a need for some quick little thank you's.  The Top Note Die for the Big Shot is perfect when you need something fast.  

I cut the Top Note shape from a piece of each current In Color cardstock.  Then a scored a couple lines on both sides of center for my mini candy bars to fit into.  It isn't necessary to score the lines, but I am just like that.  I put a little bit of snail adhesive inside to help the candy bar from sliding out the side.  Using my Crop-A-Dile I punched a hole in the top and tied a piece of ribbon through it.  The front image is stamped with the Oval All Stamp Set and punched out with the scallop oval punch.  I used Stampin' Write Markers to color a little bit on the image.

Here is a close up of the treats.

The 2010-2012 In Colors.  Available until end of June 2012 (Front to Back)
Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush

The 2011-2013 In Colors.  (Front to Back)
Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS LEFT ---GET YOUR FREE BIG SHOT FOR BECOMING A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR DURING OCTOBER.  Contact me or your local demonstrator today for more details.  

No comments :