Friday, October 14, 2011

Big Shot Blog Hop

For those who don't know, my husband has received orders for a new assignment.  I have spent the last few weeks getting our home ready to put up for sale.  For this reason I have not had any time to stamp.  I thank you for your patience and I hope to be back to stamping very soon.
I do have a very special treat for you today though.  My wonderful friends at Stampin' Addicts are doing a Big Shot Blog Hop.  These are some very talented ladies and I know you will find all of their projects truly inspirational.  Each person on the Hop is focusing on a different Big Shot Die, so be sure to go through the entire Hop.  You simply need to click on the icons at the end of each posting.

To get started click HERE.  It will take you to the first stop on the Stampin' Addicts Big Shot Blog Hop, where Rhonda is waiting to show you the new Embossing Frames.  If you would like to learn more about Stampin' Addicts, please go to the website www.stampinaddicts.com

FREE BIG SHOT!!  If you would like to learn how you can get your own Big Shot for FREE, please contact me or any of the fine ladies on the Hop.  We would all love to share the world of Stampin' Up! with you.


No comments :