Sunday, May 23, 2010

Summertime Spendor

Isn't this Designer Series Paper wonderful? Summertime Splendor DSP is only available as a digital download for My Digital Studio. These downloads can be used in any digital editing software. You can order the digital downloads online at My Stampin' Up! Website.

ONLINE ORDERING PROMOTION: I am giving 10% of all online orders between now and June 11th to The Relay For Life Team I am supporting that evening.


I used the green page from the Designer Series Paper as the background to my scrapbook pages. The photos are of my flower garden I planted last month. I wish the roses still looked that nice, but the heat all day and winds all night have taken their toll on them. The backgrounds are so beautiful by themselves, I just add a simple title using various fonts.

There are lots of other wonderful downloads available right now. Also be sure to check out the Clearance Rack for some fabulous items.

No comments :