Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rag Bag Fabrics

I am preping all the fabrics for Saturday's Rag Bag Class this week. I have several different color combinations for people to choose from. This is a portion of what I have. There are still a few things hiding in my cabinet.

If you are attending the class and wish to reserve a particular color scheme, please send me an email with your request. Class participants are also allowed to bring their own fabric. Please let me know, so I can give you the measurements you will need. It is not too late to register for this class. I am extending the registration until Thursday. It is a great way for you to learn something new, have a special bag for use and to support The American Cancer Society all at one time. For more details on the class check out My Stampin' Up! Event Schedule.
Blue Paisley - - - Brown Paisley
Flowers & Trees - - - Red, White & Blue
Chain Links - - - Various Pinks
Monkeys
Jungle Print
Frogs
Baby Bugs (Butterflies, Lady Bug, Dragonfly, Flowers

No comments :