Monday, March 22, 2010

My Why


Stampin' Up! is a wonderful company to represent. They are always providing new ways for us to learn how to better serve our customers and support fellow demonstrators. Their latest is the "Recruit Crew". It is a group of demonstrators with between 1 and 6 downline currently active. SU! is giving us steps and projects to work on, in the hopes we will better be able to recruit new demonstrators to expand our own business. But more inportantly provide us with the help to support and train our new downlines.
The training for us lasts for 4 months. We got our first set of tasks not too long ago. One of the things SU! asked us to do was define why we joined recruit crew and make a visual representation of our reason. The page you see above is my reason for joining "Recruit Crew". I made my representation with My Digital Studio.

I have been a demonstrator for a little over 4 years now. I want to expand my business and share my love for stamping with SU! with more people. That includes recruiting more demonstrators to be a part of my group. My goal is to recruit 3 new people by the end of the training for recruit crew. I also want to be able to provide those new demonstrators with the support they need to become "Rising Stars" in our company. A title given to new demonstrators with particular achievements in the first year. I want to Recruit, Build and Support my new downline, so we can Inspire, Create & Share Stampin' Up! with others, in order to Promote, Succeed & Bond in our business.

If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, please contact me today for more information on becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I will be more than happy to answer all the questions you have about this great company.

Sign up before the end of March and receive a 15% discount off the Starter Kit. You can also select an additional stamp set (up to $47.95 value) of your choice.


No comments :