Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Write Stuff-MDS Download

I placed my Sale-A-Bration order the other day and added on a few of the My Digital Studio downloads I had yet to get. I didn't pay for the super fast shipping so I will not have my new Sale-A-Bration or Occassions Mini items until next week. To tide me over I did load the downloads I purchased into My Digital Studio. The Downloads are instant when you purchase them online. No waiting for the big brown truck. Though I love it when the UPS man brings me new goodies.
This page is actually a pre-designed 8-1/2" by 11" page that comes with the "The Write Stuff Digital Kit" (#120881--$9.95). I did move the tag and wording so that it didn't overlap my son's face in the bottom picture. Other than that it was good to go. Took less than 5 minutes to create, save and email off to my sister-in-law (mother of the older boy).
To check out all the latest downloads for My Digital Studio, go to My Stampin' Up! Website. Select "Shop now" in the upper right corner. Then select Digital Crafting, My Digital Downloads and Most Recent Downloads from the menu on the left.

New downloads were added today.
My Digital Studio is only $79.95 and can be ordered online 24/7 to be sent right to your door. It is available for Mac or PC and comes with over 1000 images, stamps, papers and embelishments to use. Each month there is new content you can download to your computer to use.
Order My Digital Studio between now and the end of March and you can also select a Sale-A-Bration item for FREE!

No comments :