Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Header

For those who view my blog directly, you can see the new blog header. I love Christmas time, but alas it is over. I am starting to work out my valentine class details and thought a new Valentine's Themed Blog Header would give me some inspiration.

I created the header with My Digital Studio of course. I used Pretty in Pink, Real Red and Whisper White cardstocks. The Whisper White is slightly opaque to give it the subtle pink shade from the red cardstock behind it. The stamps are from "Once Upon a Time" and "Greatest Moments". The hearts are punches that I filled in with pattern paper. Each punch is then matted with a thin layer of basic black. Everything on the page has a basic drop shadow added to it.
The font for "They Stamped" is from my computer. My Digital Studio automatically uses the fonts found on your computer in the program.

No comments :