Friday, November 16, 2012

Celebrate My 7 year Anniversary as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

November 16th marks my 7th year as a Demonstrator for Stampin' Up!  I am so thankful for all that Stampin' Up! has given me.  Great friends, great support and of course Great Products!  I honestly can't imagine my life without being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.


So Let's CELEBRATE!!
I want you to feel a little bit of the joy that I do as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, so I am giving away my discount.  For 24 hours only, I am offering 20% off all orders containing an item ending in the #7 or found on page 7 in the Annual or Holiday Mini Catalogs.
To receive your 20% discount you must email your order to me by Midnight (Hawaii time) Friday night.  I will not give a rebate for orders places directly online, so be sure to email your order directly to me.  Your order must contain at least one item from page 7 or with an item number ending in 7.  You will receive my demonstrator discount on your entire order if you follow the rules.


BLOG CANDY!!  
What would a Celebration be without something fun?  I am giving away a sheet of the NEW Talking Tags.
Drawing to be held at Noon (Hawaii time) on Saturday, November 24th.  
Your name will be entered simply for leaving me a message on this post.  You can also have your name entered for placing an order either online or directly with me by the drawing time.  Your name will be entered again for orders over $49 in product (before tax & shipping).  NOTE*--Name goes in twice for first $49--once for the order and again for reaching $49, three times for $98, etc., and again for posting a message here.

Let the Celebration Begin!!

1 comment :

Unknown said...

This giveaway is closed. The winner has been notified and received their prize.