Monday, March 26, 2012

My Leadership Swaps

Leadership was so long ago and I still haven't shown you the swaps I made.  I made 4 different swap cards and have 2 of them for you today.
The first features the Bordering on Romance Stamp Set found in the current Occasions Mini Catalog.  To add a little dimension I cut out one of the flowers and put it on a dimensional.  The bottom edge is cut with the coordinating Adorning Accents Edgelits Die.  The sentiment is from an all around great stamp set called Delightful Dozen.


The second card features the Faith in Nature Stamp Set.  This stamp set is available to hostesses of workshops $150 or more. To get the effect shown with the pear, I first used my aqua painter and water colored the background with So Saffron classic ink.  I then stamped the pear in Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink.  The pleated ribbon and button are also from the Occasions Mini Catalog as part of the Twitterpatted Product Suite.  Products in the Occasions Mini Catalog are available for purchase through the end of April.

VIEW THE OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG HERE.

ORDER ONLINE 24/7 at My Demonstrator Website.  Order $50 in Product (before tax and shipping) and receive a Sale-A-Bration item for FREE! and a Frequent Stamper Miles Token from me.  

No comments :