Thursday, November 19, 2009

I am CERTIFIED!!

It is official. I completed all of my training and requirements to be a certified demonstrator for My Digital Studio. Stampin' Up! just posted the list and sent us all our decal to put on our websites. Mine is on the right below my family picture and short bio.
I am eagerly waiting now for my other gifts. I will receive a little pin to wear, new downloads from the next MDS release, and an embelishment from the upcoming Occassions Mini.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SOON!! Be sure to watch this website on Dec. 1st for some information on NEW Product lines Stampin' Up! is coming out with.

For those in the Lawton area I will have a booth at the Fort Sill Christkindlmarkt on Dec 5-6th. Mention my website for a gift (while supplies last). I will also be giving demonstrations of My Digital Studio and the Big Shot.
I have been working feverishly on handmade items to sell at the Craft Fair. I will post some of them soon. I will also have a large selection of retired stamp sets for sale that weekend.

No comments :