Monday, November 30, 2009

Craft Fair Items

I am participating in a craft fair this week on the army post. I have been working hard the last couple weeks planning and making items. Here are a few of the things I have done. They are great for stocking stuffers, coworker gifts or just anyone you are thinking of this time of year.

The spare reindeer noses are red M&M's and the grinch pills are green M&M's. The elf pillows are little mints. I put them into little bags I got at the store. The topper is from the "Two Tags" Big Shot Die. The images are from "Holiday Lineup". The Grinch is a few simple punches. They are on the scallop circle punch.

Anyone in the Lawton area this weekend should come by Reinhart Gym and see my booth. I hope to show more of my items this week, but have been busy just getting them done.

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

How much did you sell these for and how did they do?

Unknown said...

I made 90 of them the last time I did them. They ALL sold over the course of the two day event. I generally sell my items for twice the cost of materials. These were very popular and marked up a little more than twice the cost. Since it has been a few years, my fee then may not be relevant to the cost it takes to make them now.

Anonymous said...

What does the poem say on the grouch pills. We also sell Reindeer poop, Snowman poop, and turkey poop at our local craft show and lots of other low cost stocking stuff items, we usually make between 2500.00 and 3000.00 over the 2 1/2 day event.

Anonymous said...

hi.... do u still doing this amazing tags...Im close to lawton.... i live in Sheppard AFB.... I would love this for my kids school

Unknown said...

Do you sell the Grinch stamp?