Monday, July 2, 2007

Another Example

I really like the "Baroque Motifs" stamp set I showed you yesterday, so I thought I would show you some more of it.


Images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007


These images are also from "Baroque Motifs". The larger image on the strip is stamped in Blue Bayou on Whisper White cardstock. I cut it out the my sissors, but SU! now has a scallop punch that fits this shape. (It's on my order this week.) The smaller ones are stamped in Purely Pomegranate and cut out like yesterdays flowers. This time I layered them on a basic black circle cut with the 3/4" circle punch. They are then adheared to a strip of black gingham ribbon.
The word "kind" is also part of this stamp set. The offset of the layers gives the card a little dimention and allows the room for the decorative dots. The dots are made with the white signo gel pen. I just eyed them this time, but the mat pack w/piercing template is on my order also, to make this much easier in the future. The main card color is also Blue Bayou to match the larger image. The pattern paper is So Saffrom Designer Prints now available in 16 colors in a 12 X 12 size.



Check out this blog again tomorrow for more new catalog stamp sets, hostess sets and In Colors.

No comments :