Thursday, July 23, 2015

Feel Goods Stamp Set--Day 4

Sunshine and Rainbows!  They just go together.  Have you checked out Pals Paper Arts yet?  They have helped me a lot this week.  We all get into those little ruts of not knowing where to start.  The sketches have been a great tool for me.  Here is the sketch for today's project.  It was posted back in October 2014.  Again, it had a large area for my sentiment and the horizontal strips played perfect for my Sunshine and Rainbows thinking.

First, I knew I wanted more than 4 horizontal strips.  I went straight to my brights and pulled the colors of my rainbow.  A little bit of math and I cut 5"x 4" strips of each color.  I then pulled the coordinating markers to color my stamp.  I used the font within the stamp to decide how to color the words.  To dress up the sentiment I cut it out with the Deco Labels Framelits (#130102).  


I laid the sentiment down and decided it needed a border.  Since the Daffodil Delight strip would be cover the most I cut a Daffodil mat the next size larger from my Deco Label Framelits.  It still needed a little something and what goes better with Sunshine and Rainbows than some flowers in bloom.  I punched them out with my Itty Bitty Punch Pack (#133787) and embellished them with a few Pearl Basic Jewels (#119247).  

I hope this card has brightened your day.  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back tomorrow for my final Feel Goods project of the week.

PRODUCTS USED:
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :