Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Red, White & Blue Week--You're Invited

It's Party Time!!  Here is an invitation for that big block party you are planning for the 4th of July.  Or the kids Captain America birthday party.  Or the retirement celebration for a dear friend.


I love the Red and Silver Glimmer Paper on this one.  I cut two 1-1/2" x 4" rectangles from each paper.  Then cut each on diagonally in half.  I covered a piece of scrap cardstock in glue stick and put the glimmer triangles on with all the points meeting in the middle of one side.  I then trimmed the extra glimmer paper off the edges.  It is put on a Whisper White piece of cardstock and onto a Pacific Point card base.  The Stitched Satin Ribbon is wonderful.  There is a texture on one side from the stitching and the other side shines with the subtle lines.  The sentiment tag was made with the Decorative Label Punch.

I am hoping my son picks Captain America for his birthday party theme this year, so I have a reason to make more of these.

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :