Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Clearance Rack BLITZ

Stampin' Up! has started a great promotion today. SU! has placed over 200 items in their clearance rack for up to 80% off from now till October 18th. There are some FABULOUS items there. These Items can only be ordered online and not at a regular workshop. They are also available while supplies last only.
BONUS INCENTIVE: I will place your name in a drawing for every $30 in product you order online from me between now and October 18th. On October 19th I will select from those names. The winner will receive a voucher for $10 of Current SU! Merchandise from me. I will draw 1 name for every 5 names in the hat.

The more you order, the more chances you have to win. The more people who order the more prizes I will give away, so tell your friends. Be sure you are ordering from My Demonstrator Website to be entered into the drawing. Kathleen Brill should appear in the upper right corner of the ordering page.

Orders over $150 will also receive hostess benefits according to SU! Hostess Benefit Program. Those benifits will be selected online when you place the order. You will also receive 5 entries into my drawing.

No comments :