Sunday, August 1, 2010

Smartie Thank You

As a little treat for the class goers, I made them these Smartie Treat Holders. I got the idea from Dawn Griffith's Blog here. They are SIMPLE to make and perfect for any number of occassions. Parties, class treats, or my favorite "Just Because". Mine are made with a Certainly Celery Base. Where did I get the color combination from? Why the Color Coach of course. For more information on the color coach, check out the blog post here. I randomly stamped the images onto the Whisper White and adheared it to the Soft Suede mat. Slide in the candy and you are done.

Products Used:
Stamps: Circle Circus, Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede
Accessories: Paper Snips, CANDY!

No comments :