Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A baby thanks

I made a sample thank you for the lady who wanted the announcements. Again, she wanted someting simple. Whenever I need a simple, yet effective, card I grab "Greetings Galore". It has 8 stamps in the set. One for each major need. I love the little baby on the rocking horse.
The pattern paper is from the Designer Prints Series again. There are 12 sheets in each package. (2 each of 6 double sided designs) The Banana strip is paper matted behind the print. I off set the oval punches to make room for a brad.
The sentiment is from the same stamp set, but from a different stamp. Under the baby it says "welcome baby", but these are meant to be thank you cards for gifts she receives. You can easily substitute whatever small image you have and change the colors to be more gender specific. This layout is timeless and usefull for everything.

No comments :