Monday, October 22, 2007

Alternate Glitz Ideas

I got a set of the Holiday Glitz card kit last week. I have to say, the kit is wonderful. It is so fast to make your cards. Skipping all that measuring and cutting. I have the "Big on Christmas" stamp set that the kit was designed to go with. It was easy to make and the card does look nice. I was wondering though what other sets I have that might go with the kit. I have a few customers who stamp on a budget and I wanted to see what other sets might work with the kit, so they didn't have to get both the kit and a new stamp set if they didn't want to. Here are three other examples I made using alternate stamp sets.
For the first two, I simply changed the stamp set. I kept the layout of the card just like the examples in the instructions. I used "Merry, Merry" in Sky Blue and Wild Wasabi for one of them and "Lovely as a Tree" in Sky Blue for the other.

For my third card, I used "Sidekick Sayings" (hostess level 1) in Wild Wasabi and Real Red. I also changed the direction of the papers. I didn't alter the size of them from the kit, just changed the layout.
I hope you enjoyed these alternate examples. The image panel is 2" x 4-1/4". Look around your stamp collection and see what might work for you.

No comments :